Ibarat kais pagi makan pagi… Yazit Search



BEKAS pemain dram kumpulan Search, Yazit Ahmad memberitahu hidupnya kini ibarat kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang.

“Sejak saya sakit, saya tidak ada pendapatan tetap. Cuma sejak akhir-akhir inilah baru saya rasa kuat untuk bergerak sikit. Dengan kekuatan itulah saya mencari rezeki.

“Antaranya sekarang saya berniaga secara online. Ada jual barang-barangan kraftangan dan makanan.  Bolehlah untuk cari rezeki sikit-sikit,” ujarnya.

Tambah Yazit, dia sedar orang lain tidak boleh membantu beliau untuk selama-lamanya.

Oleh itu, prinsipnya kini adalah tidak meminta, namun jika ada yang mahu memberi secara ikhlas, beliau tidak menolak.

“Orang dah tak boleh selalu tolong kita. Kena buat sendiri, kerja sendiri,” katanya.

Yazit yang kini berumur 55 tahun turut memberitahu yang beliau masih lagi menjalani rawatan sakit buah pinggang selain menghidapi asma.

“Ya, saya masih teruskan rawatan dialisis dan tiga bulan sekali jumpa doktor. Dah jadi rutin harian hidup.

“Jadi, kos untuk rawatan dan ubat-ubatan saya perlukan lebih kurang RM3,000 sebulan. Saya juga ada dapat bantuan dari Baitulmal iaitu sebanyak RM250 sebulan,” jelasnya.

Selain berniaga secara online, Yazit juga berharap pada jualan album Rampage Rempuh yang kini sudah boleh dibeli menerusi Facebook miliknya.

Rampage dianggotai oleh Yazit (dram), Moq (penyanyi), Zham (bass), Jemboo (gitar) dan Rithan (gitar)

Bercerita mengenai perkembangan lainnya, Yazit turut memberitahu bahawa dia turut terlibat dalam perhimpunan Festival MyAqsa yang akan berlangsung pada 26 hingga 28 Januari ini.

Festival ini menghimpunkan lebih 100 ulama dari seluruh dunia bagi membincangkan isu berkaitan Baitulmaqdis dan Palestin.

“Saya seru semua artis untuk turut serta dalam program ini. Ini adalah perjuangan kita sebagai umat Islam.

“Saya terlibat dalam program ini pun tidak ada bayaran, ikhlas untuk agama. Masanya sudah sampai,” katanya lagi.



Source link

read more

Norwegian vessel to arrive at MH370 search area this weekend


AZHARUDDIN ABDUL RAHMAN / ALLIED AERONAUTICS TRAINING CENTER

MO,18/1/2018, KUALA LUMPUR: The Seabed Constructor, a Norwegian research vessel, is expected to arrive at the new Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 search area by this weekend. Confirming this today, Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) director-general Datuk Seri Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said the DCA will receive daily updates from its crew on the search progress.

This information, he said, would be channeled to the next of kin first via the DCA website. “We will also provide updates on the search mission to the media and public once a week,” he said.

 Azharuddin was speaking to reporters after attending the Allied Aeronautics Training Centre’s (Allied) ‘moment of pride’ meet and greet session. The Malaysian government and United States-based exploration firm Ocean Infinity Limited had on January 10 inked a deal to officially resume the search for the missing jetliner. The search, which had been suspended for about a year, would take place in a new search area of 25,000 square kilometre of the Indian Ocean.

Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai had said the deal would be on a “no cure, no fee” basis, whereby the government would have to pay US$20 million (RM82 million) if the debris were found within the first 5,000 sq km, US$ 30 million (RM122 million) for the subsequent 10,000 sq km and US$50 million (RM204 million) for another 10,000 sq km.

Ocean Infinity would be paid a total of USD70 million (RM280 million) for areas beyond. The search, which would focus on identifying the location of the wreckage or debris field and black box recorders, must howeveer be completed within a 90-day time frame.

Meanwhile, Azharuddin, during a question-and-answer session with Allied students, said the government had spend almost RM1 billion to search for the missing flight. “Why did we spend? We spent because we want to know the answer. In every aircraft incident that we encounter, we want to know the reason.

“Annex 13 of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) says that we have to conduct an investigation so that we know the cause and thus, can prevent similar incidents from happening,” he said, adding that it is also to provide closure to the next-of-kin. He said a total of 26 countries have lent their hands to help the government with the search mission, which involved more than 150 aircraft and ships.

Meanwhile on a separate matter, Azharuddin said DCA would be upgraded into a statutory body and would be known as the Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) from next month. A detailed announcement, however, would be made by the transport minister.

The decision to upgrade the department is in line with the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)’s requirement, which calls on contracting states of the Chicago Convention to establish an autonomous civil aviation authority.

The Chicago Convention, or Convention on International Civil Aviation, was drafted in 1944 by 54 nations to promote cooperation and understanding among countries. CAAM’s primary function is to regulate the safety and security of the aviation sector.

–NSTP



Source link

read more

Malaysia signs contract with US firm to continue MH370 search


Liow-Tiong-Lai

MO,10/1/2018, PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia has officially engaged the services of US exploration firm Ocean Infinity to search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370. An agreement was signed between the Malaysian government and Ocean Infinity Limited at the Transport Ministry building on Wednesday, witnessed by minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai (pic).

The agreement signed with Ocean Infinity is on a “no find, no fee” deal. The US firm will restart the hunt for the Beijing-bound Malaysian Airlines aircraft sometime in the middle of January.

No sign of the plane, which went missing on April 8, 2014, was found during an Australian-led search over a 120,000 sq km area in the Indian Ocean, which was suspended in January last year.

–TheStar



Source link

read more

Pengasas ByDrAzlan sedia mohon kemaafan Amy Search – Hiburan


KUALA LUMPUR 22 Dis. – Pengasas produk kesihatan jenama ByDrAzlan iaitu Datuk Dr. Norazlanshah Hazali menepis dakwaan bahawa syarikatnya telah menyalahgunakan nama Amy Search bagi tujuan promosi.

Berkata kepada Utusan Online, Norazlanshah menerusi peguamnya, Shahrulazwad Ismail menjelaskan bahawa isu penyalahgunaan terbabit berlaku apabila salah seorang wakil ejen pengedar memuat naik sekeping gambar Amy sambil memegang produk keluarannya.

“Hal ini berlaku di luar kawalan kami. Bagaimanapun, selaku pemilik syarikat yang mengeluarkan jenama teh herba Triple-T, kami ambil serius akan insiden ini supaya tidak berulang lagi.

“Pemantauan memang selalu dilakukan. Namun, sukar untuk dikawal sepenuhnya. Apabila penyalahgunaan seperti ini berlaku juga, amaran akan diberikan kepada ejen yang bertanggungjawab,” ujar Shahrulazwad dalam satu sidang akhbar di sini, hari ini.

Terdahulu, pada Sabtu lalu penyanyi rock itu telah memuat naik satu paparan skrin di akaun Instagram miliknya berserta kapsyen yang ditulis ‘penipuan’.

Bagaimanapun menurut Shahrulazwad, pihaknya enggan memanjangkan kes tersebut dan sekadar berharap penjelasan dalam sidang akhbar dapat menjernihkan keadaan, di samping mengembalikan semula kepercayaan pengguna.

Pihaknya juga mengambil kesempatan tersebut untuk memohon maaf atas permasalahan yang ditimbulkan ejennya dan bersedia untuk bersemuka dengan Amy jika perlu. – UTUSAN ONLINE



Source link

read more

Amy Search dedah produk cuba tipu konsumer dengan gunakan gambarnya


LEGENDA rock, Amy Search menyeru agar pengguna tidak tertipu dengan produk yang telah menggunakan gambarnya untuk mempromosikan barangan mereka.

Menerusi akaun Instagram (IG)nya, Amy Search menegaskan dia bukan duta kepada produk tersebut, malah tidak pernah sekali pun menggunakannya.

Foto yang dimuat naik itu menunjukkan dia sedang memegang produk tersebut.

Amy bimbang jika produk itu memudaratkan pengguna dan namanya bakal tercemar.

Penyanyi itu kecewa kerana dia dipergunakan oleh peniaga produk tersebut tanpa memaklumkan kepada pihak pengurusannya.

Menurut Amy lagi dia bukan seorang yang akan mengambil sebarang produk makanan tambahan tanpa mengetahui isi kandungannya.

Amy amat berhati-hati dan tidak mahu dikaitkan dengan sebarang produk sembarangan. - Foto Instagram

“Aku tak endorse ini barang ok. Aku pun tak pernah makan ini barang dan aku pun tak tahu ini apa barang!!!

“Bukan dia orang tah tahu tapi buat-buat tak tahu sebab kita ni humble sangat.

“Yang bahaya kalau orang yang makan barang ni memudaratkan dan tentu aku yg kena tuding. Aku harap sebelum nak pos ke  bertanyalah management, jangan main langgar je.

“Satu lagi kalau orang kasi barang-barang supplement ni bukan main sumbat je sebab tak tau side effect masa akan datang,” tegas Amy dalam kapsyen akaun Instagramnya.
 



Source link

read more

Rich Franklin tours Asia in search of the next MMA superstar



KUALA LUMPUR: Former UFC middleweight champion Rich ‘Ace’ Franklin will be travelling from gym to gym all across Asia, scouting for new talents in search of the next mixed martial arts (MMA) superstar.

The American MMA legend will travel to various Asian nations like Bangkok, Manila, Seoul, Tokyo and Beijing in a new documentary series by ONE Championship called “Rich Franklin’s ONE Warrior Series”.

In this new show, ONE Championship’s video production team will be following Franklin’s journey across the region, chronicling the action to produce a series of compelling documentary videos.

Franklin, who is also Vice President of the promotion, described Asia as the hotbed of the industry’s top martial arts prospects and it comes as no surprise since martial arts has been home to the region for the past 5,000 years.

“Throughout my time in ONE Championship, I have been witness to some of the best martial arts talent I have ever seen.

“Stars today such as Angela Lee and Eduard Folayang came from the grassroots level of talent in Asia, and the next martial arts superstar is just waiting to be discovered,” he said in a statement on Thursday.

The screening and tryouts process will consist of pad sessions, grappling demonstrations, conditioning exams, and an interview process, among others.

Once selected, athletes will compete in trial exhibition bouts with a chance at earning a six-figure contract with ONE Championship based on performance.

The first episode of Rich Franklin’s ONE Warrior Series is scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2018.



Source link

read more
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons